Tuesday, March 07, 2006

10th Appointment - 34 weeks

Date of appointment : 07 March 2006

As usual, Douglas was late. Perhaps he should start his consultation timing at 1930hrs instead of 1900hrs ? Hmm... Just a thought.

Oh yeah, Douglas had a new custom-made sofa. It wasn't comfy at all. Cushion's too hard and the back rest is almost 80 degrees. Complains complains. ;)

Anyway, Lina's scheduled for another bout of blood test and pap smear test.

During the scan, our little girl's form is quite well defined even though the image is high-res monochrome.

I knew I wasn't doing my homework when Douglas's one question stumped me. He asked, "Well, so do you know about the 3 symptoms or signs that show Lina is going into labour?"

I looked at him wide eyed and he roared, "Hahaha! Ok ok, I think I better tell you..."

Well seriously, come to think of it, there ARE some obvious signs, like throbbing pain on and off, etc etc. I thought only the female species would know.

So Douglas drilled into my head the 3 signs/symptoms. The first of which only Lina will know.

1st: Pain. Once every 1 to 2 hours then it starts to happen more frequently.
2nd: A burst water bag.
3rd: Bleeding (Darn, I really hope it doesn't come to this stage).

After this was done, Douglas checked certain things off from a mental list of what to prepare, what's to be done, etc etc.

Our girl's weighing approx 1.8/1.9kg as of today. Everything seems normal and well.

Our next scheduled appointment is on 21st March 2006.

Time? Well, it supposed to be at 1915hrs, but I'm guessing Douglas will be arriving at 1925hrs again. Makes no difference. (:

No comments: